Project Management Master Class for Humanitarian Professionals (15th – 19th Nov 2021)
Humanitarian Global invites you to this unique course on Project Management Master Class for Humanitarian Professionals.
Course Main Objective
The main objective of the course is to ensure a holistic approach in empowering Humanitarian Professionals in knowledge and skills in Project Management for Humanitarian Projects. The course will leverage experiential practical cases in Humanitarian Projects so as to synchronize and apply the gained knowledge and skills in new donor requirements, project changes and sector developments to Humanitarian Projects.
Course Specific Objectives:
- To introduce standard terminology in Project Management for Humanitarian Projects.
- To introduce the latest tools and techniques in Project Management for Humanitarian Projects.
- To describe the application of the Work Breakdown Structure and Earned Value Methodology in Humanitarian Projects.
- To discuss the management components of the key phases of Project Management for Humanitarian Projects.
- To describe the significance of Project Governance and Leadership for Humanitarian Projects.
- To discuss key tips for Project Management reporting for Humanitarian Projects.
M&E Managers, M&E Officers, MEAL Personnel, Project Managers, Program Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Officers, Project Officers and Project Assistants.
Project Managers, Monitoring & Evaluation Managers, Monitoring & Evaluation Officers, Program Officers and Project Officers.
This fee covers training, training materials, and training certificates & Digital Badge only.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Register to participate in the training via: https://bit.ly/3ycIjkR
For further inquiries, write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10th Nov 2021
Does your organization need this training?
To support team participation in this particular training, Humanitarian Global offers discounts as follows:
- 5 – 9 persons 15% discount
- 10 or more persons 25% discount