Updated on 10th Aug, 2021
Humanitarian Global (HG) operates www.humanitarianglobal.com and this page aims at informing you about our privacy policies in regard to the data we collect and how we use it.
When do we collect information?
Humanitarian Global (HG) collects information from you when you register on our site, activate the chat widget, initiate a call back, start a WhatsApp chat or place an order with a Pesapal merchant and also when you fill out our registration form.
How is your information used?
The collected information from our website may be used in one of the following ways:
- Enable us to give you a personalized experience by using your information to helps us better understand your individual needs.
- The collected may be used by the institute to contact you in regard to our products or services as we respond to submitted inquiries.
- To help in improving our website as we continuously strive to improve our offerings based on the collected information and the feedback we receive from you.
- To offer an improved customer service by using your information to help us understand both of your support and customer service needs to develop an effective response.
- To send periodic emails and institutes updates. The collected email that you submitted through our website, may be used to send you information or an update about our products and services.
How is your information protected?
We take privacy of the information submitted to us seriously by implementing several security measures to maintain the safety of your information at all times. We achieve this by:
- Offering the use of a secure server to ensure that all sensitive information such as credit information is being transmitted via a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This is followed by an encryption through the Payment gateway provider’s database who ensures that all information is kept confidential. After any given transaction, your private information such as the credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
- We do not pass on your submitted or collected information to any third parties unless such actions become necessary in order to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so.
- We do not sell or trade your information to outside parties. However, your information may be shared with our trusted third parties who solely assist us in operating our website, enhancing quality of our services you as well as means of delivering business. As our responsibility, we always ensure that those parties keep this kind of information confidential.
- Non-personally identifiable information from our web visitors may be used for marketing or advertising purposes for the organization.
- At any given moment you have the right to request for deletion of your information from our database. If you want us to delete your data, please write us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Web links
In some instances, our website might contain content that has links to other websites. These third party websites have separate as well as independent privacy policies. This means that we are exempted from liability or responsibility that is linked to those sites. However, we always welcome your feedback about these sites.
By using our site, you consent to stipulated website privacy policies as discussed above.
Updated on 10th Aug 2021
Humanitarian Global aims at providing a platform that supports interaction and learning of humanitarian and development workers across the globe. This is achieved by offering an online learning platform where professionals can upskill their career through our training programmes. We use a marketplace model which we consider as the best way to offer valuable educational content to our clients.
- Client/You/ Your used to mean “you” the person who is accessing the website and who is supposed to accept the company’s terms and conditions.
- Company, Institute, Humanitarian Global, HG, Our, We, Us are terms which have been used in this website to depict Humanitarian Global entity.
Updated on 10th Aug, 2021
After a successful purchase of any of our training programmes or registration for an online training, you can initiate a refund within 14 days of making payment under the condition that you have not interacted with our training content or any other learning resource. The amount that will be refunded will be less the admission fee and administrative fee which constitutes 30% of the entire cost and it is non-refundable. The participant is required to fill a form in order to process the refund which is executed within 60 days after submission of the filled form. Please note, a refund cannot be initiated after the 14-days period elapses and after interaction with learning resources or after commencement of a training event that you had registered for.
Updated on 10th Aug, 2021
Attendance to any of the Humanitarian Global events constitutes an agreement by the participant to Humanitarian Global’s use as well as distribution of the participant’s image or/and photos, video or recording during these particular events. Such content will remain a property for Humanitarian Global. Additionally, any training content sent to the participant remains to be the property of the Humanitarian Global and No part of the publications or learning materials may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Humanitarian Global.